Hiring a virtual assistant has many advantages.
It is a mutually beneficial arrangement which saves you time and money.
- You don’t have to focus on non-core business tasks such as answering emails, scheduling social media, calendar management or data entry. You can simply delegate it to a virtual assistant.
- A great way to reduce operating cost – you don’t have to pay for pensions contributions and other employee’s benefits like sick pay or holidays.
- By outsourcing administrative tasks you can work on the most crucial aspects of your business.
- Moreover, if you hire someone from a different time zone, your business will be open 24 hours a day and you will have more time for your family, friends and hobbies.
- You can also benefit from virtual assistant’s experience – usually, they are skilled professionals so you don’t need to spend money on training or gaining new qualifications.
You can hire me for small tasks or for bigger projects.
If you are not sure, give me a call/write an email/fill in the Quote Enquiry. You can also buy hours, not only packages (like pay-as-you-go). There is no minimum order.
Up to 15 hours
You need more help
Up to 25 hours
Full time assistance
Up to 40 hours